Metal Fabrication Production Technology
Decades of expertise in sheet metal fabrication and state-of-the-art technology make for an unbeatable combination. Here you'll find a few of the tools we use to ensure an optimal finished product. When you choose Giese Manufacturing, you choose maximum production efficiency and accuracy.
HOW WE WORK SMARTER AND HARDER:
Our fiber and CO2 lasers provide us a high level of production flexibility and almost unlimited diversity of materials and shapes. This is why lasers are viewed as an indispensable technology. We currently have four lasers and purchased our very first in 1999.
-3015 BySprint 6,000 watt fiber - installed 2018
-4020 BySprint 6,000 watt fiber - installed 2016
-HK PL3015 4,000 watt CO2 - installed 2010
-HK FL3015 4,000 watt CO2 - installed 2007
Material Thickness Range
Stainless .005" - 1.125"
Aluminum .005" - 1.125"
Mild Steel .010" - 1.00"
Copper .010" - 0.50"
Brass .010" - 0.625"
Maximum Sheet Size: 79" x 157"
One of our newest machines-the Genesis Versa RC3L robotic welder-takes productivity to an entirely new level. Faster indexing times reduce overall weld-cycle time, and multiple robot configurations increase welding productivity. With this machine, your projects can be produced more efficiently and precisely than ever before.
- Type: High accuracy robot
- Number of Axes: 6
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05 mm
- Typical Maximum Part Size: 2000 mm x 1000 mm x 700mm
Robots, lasers, processing optics, enclosed protective housing, and positioners – TruLaser Weld 5000 is a turn-key system for automatic laser welding. You can flexibly weld deep and strong seams or nicely rounded, smooth seams using one system. FusionLine also enables you to connect components with gaps. The versatile system can be precisely tailored to meet your needs with different component positioners.
- Tonnage: 40 ton
- Bending Length: 40.55
- Open Height: 22.45
- Max. High Speed: 11.8 in/s
- Max. Working Speed: 1in/s
Bending is a procedure for forming a flat, sheet metal workpiece. The workpiece lies on a bottom tool with a v-shaped opening. A wedge-shaped tool (punch) presses the workpiece into the v-opening and thus bends it to the desired angle. Our Bystronic Xpert press break gives us the perfect bend every time, ensuring your parts are always bent with the utmost precision.
- Max Speed: 8,100 rpm
- Max Torque: 90 ft-lbf @ 2000rpm
- Power: 30 hp
Our Haas VF-5 machine, with its high-speed spindles, helps us produce an excellent finish while cutting down run times. It also allows us to be more accurate than ever. That means a high quality product built to your exact specifications every time.
- Flexible: Universal tool for bending 11 to 27 gauge
- Productive: Automatic set-up in masked time
- Smart: Zero scrap and constant quality
- Force: Maximum bending force of 330 kN
- Versatile: Can make bends up to 135 degrees
Our Salvagnini® machine guarantees precision accuracy on every bend. It also makes an infinite number of bends types possible, ensuring higher levels of repeatability, safety, and productivity. A machine like this allows us to produce quality products, and we can produce them faster than ever before.
CNC Drill Line
- Max Beam Size: Accepts profiles up to 40". Max beam profile length 60ft & weight of 730 lbs/ft
- Max Drill Diameter: 2"
- Max Material Thickness: Up to 10"
- Max Speed: 120 ft per minute
- Drilling Speeds: 0-545 rpm
- Average Output: 200 to 400 holes per hour depending on profile being drilled
This Ocean Avenger® beam drill gets its outstanding drilling efficiency from the through-the-tool-coolant system. This system ensures the tool is always kept cool, even when drilling the thickest Jumbo beams or when drilling hardened steel. The coolant system also allows much faster drill feed rates than other machines.
Tube laser - LT8.20
- Round, square, rectangle, special sections, and open profile tubes can all be used on this machie
- Cutting Head: 3D tube cutter
- Tubes & Profiles: Up to 88lb/ft in weight
- Tube Diameter: .472 to 9.45 inches
This BLM LT8.20 tube laser is the latest and greatest piece of technology at Giese Manufacturing