ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED
Giese Manufacturing is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015. ISO 9001 relates to quality management systems. ISO 9001 consists of:
- Quality system is regularly audited and evaluated for conformance and effectiveness.
- The Company determines if the current quality system is working and what improvements can be made.
- The company has documented procedures for dealing with actual and potential nonconformance (problems involving suppliers, customers, or internal issues).
Giese Manufacturing is committed to supplying products that provide complete customer satisfaction. We strive to achieve growth and a leading position in the market by:
- Supplying consistent, quality products to our valued customers.
- Complying with all applicable requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of our quality-management system.
- Creating an environment of teamwork and innovation.
- Maintaining our registration with Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. PJR is a full-service registrar that carries multiple international accreditations. This means PJR has the authority to register organizations, recognizing them for the integrity of their quality management system.
Giese Manufacturing is committed to protecting local and global environments. To minimize the environmental impacts concerning our activities, products, and services, we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other demands to which the company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
- Giese Manufacturing top management is committed to ensuring that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company's and all employees' culture, and will endeavor to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste, and minimize the consumption of resources.
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities, including those of our suppliers' customers and other stakeholders.
- Educate, train, and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
- Investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers, and third parties with respect to the life-cycle impact of their aspects and activities.
- Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology.
Giese Manufacturing is committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. This policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors, and suppliers, and be available to the public through selected media.
ISO 14001:2015 CERTIFIED
ISO 14001 exists to help companies minimize how their operations negatively affect the environment and how they can continue to improve their environmental performance. In an effort to become more environmentally friendly, Giese voluntarily agreed to become ISO 14001 certified.
- Develop an incident-free work environment, which is safe, clean and productive for our employees
- Encourage employees to use open communication channels to report safety concerns by reiterating to them that retaliation of any nature is prohibited
- Encourage the responsibility and participation of all employees and management in the organization’s loss prevention efforts
- Develop, implement and manage effective hazard mitigation programs to assure a safe, healthful and productive workplace, and comply with all applicable state and federal regulation
- Provide training that facilitates continuous improvement for employees and management such that an understanding of hazards and respective safety requirements are established and supported.
CANADIAN WELDING BUREAU CERTIFIED
Our welders are Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) certified. They are periodically tested and audited throughout the year. Any company that is CWB certified has undergone a review and qualification process to ensure that it meets the requirements for welding companies as specified in CSA Standards W47.1, W47.2, W55.3, or W186.